Submitted proposals must be in accordance with the conditions below.
1. Applying individuals are registered with NICH. (Register at a House of Culture in your district or at the Bliss Center for the Performing Arts in Belize City). (Include a copy of NICH Registration Certificate)
2. Applying organizations are legally registered and are also registered with NICH. (Register at a House of Culture in your district or at the Bliss Center for the Performing Arts in Belize City). (Include a copy of your company registration and NICH Registration Certificate.)
3. Applicant Must demonstrate community need and benefit.
4. Applicant must demonstrate experience in planning and implementing projects.
5. Projects awarded will be monitored by a NICH representative.
6. Funds will be disbursed in phases. The final payment will be given on submission of a report within two months of the completion of the activity.
7. Acknowledgement must be provided to the National Institute of Culture and History in marketing and promotion.
8. No more than two proposals can be submitted per year for technical and financial assistance.
9. Funding awarded in one year does not imply or guarantee funding will be awarded in subsequent years.